- Help Center
- Intro to Marq
- Getting started
Intro to Marq
Account setup and billing
Creating your design
Exporting and sharing
Admin settings and team management
Tutorials and resources
Learn about the system requirements for Marq
- Mac: OS X Yosemite 10.10 or later
- Windows: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 or later
- Linux: 64-bit Ubuntu 14.04+, Debian 8+, openSUSE 13.3+, Fedora Linux 24+, or later
- Chrome OS: We support the latest stable version of Chrome OS.
- iOS: iOS 11, iOS 12, or later
- Android: Android 5.0 or later
Note: Android devices must be WebGL compatible. WebGL is the technology we use for rendering. You can check if WebGL is supported on your device by opening Chrome, navigating to chrome://gpu, and checking the "Reset notification strategy". 0x8252 is required for using WebGL.
We support the three latest versions of the following web browsers:
- Google Chrome ( recommended )
- Mozilla Firefox
- Apple Safari
- Microsoft Edge
Please note that we will not perform maintenance for operating systems or browsers that are no longer supported.
Please note that this information does not apply to mobile web browsers.