Integrating Marq with OneLogin enables your users to authenticate using SAML single sign-on.
Step 1: Configure settings in Marq
- Log in to Marq. Remember: you will need to have admin permissions. Click “Team” on the left. Then, select “Identity Management”.
- Check the box next to “Allow SAML authentication”. You can choose to unselect the other sign-on options if OneLogin is the only way your users will sign in to Marq. Then, click “Save Changes”.
- On the same page, click "Configure" to navigate to your SAML Activation page in Marq.
- Under "Marq Sign in URL," enter your Domain name. For the most part, this can be named anything of your choice. The example below shows “test”. Click "Save Changes."
Step 2: Configure SAML for Marq in OneLogin
To configure SAML or SCIM with OneLogin for your Marq account, you must first add an application to your OneLogin instance. To do so, navigate to the OneLogin portal.
- Click “Applications” on the top-left.
- Click “Add App” on the top-right. Search for “SAML Custom Connector”.
- Name your app, add icons, and click “Save”.
- After you click save, click “Configuration” on the left. Add https://app.marq.com/saml/sso/[YOUR_DOMAIN] to the fields below. (Replace [YOUR_DOMAIN] with what you entered in Marq from step 1)
- Audience (EntityID)
- ACS (Consumer) URL Validator
- ACS (consumer) URL
- Login URL
- Go to “SSO” on the left. Change the SAML Signature Algorithm to SHA-256.
- Assign users to the app under the “Users” tab. Click “Save” when done.
- After you save the app, on the top-right click “More Actions > SAML Metadata”. The XML metadata should download to your computer.
Step 3: Return to Marq
- Return to Marq. If you are not already, go to the “Team” tab, then click “App Integration > SAML”.
- Under “Identity Providers”, upload the metadata file you downloaded.
- If you assigned the OneLogin app to your username, you can click “Test SAML Connection”.