Lucidpress’ Dynamic Resize makes it easy to use a single design for multiple templates of varying document sizes. Per document, only one resize method may be used.
- Turn on Dynamic resize by clicking on the icon in your menu. If it is hidden, click 'more'
- Then select your resize logic
- Scale: Scale all objects proportional to the document size changes
- Keep Center: Locks all objects to the center of the canvas as the document size changes
- Object Based: Allows precise control of each individual element on your canvas.
This method is used by selecting individual elements and setting their dimension and position properties.
- Once you have selected your resize logic, click a size in your size and orientation menu and watch the magic happen!
- Use background images. If you have one image used in the background, it’s best to set this as a background image. This is done by using the “Background” feature in the Size and Orientation pane for your page or document.
- Scale and Keep Center will likely be your best options most of the time.
- Keep Center is especially useful for social media templates where the primary content is vertically and horizontally centered with a background image for the document.
This is a beta feature. Please send us your feedback about how it works for you!