Set up Marq for your Google Workspace domain to easily manage your team. With the GSuite integration, you can invite users on your domain to join your team, set Google SSO as team members' default log-in method and provision users.
Service and Super Admins: Install Marq for G Suite
To Install Marq for G Suite, follow these steps:
- Reach out to your implementation manager (or customer success manager) to enable G Suite Apps.
- Go to the G Suite Marketplace
- Search for Marq and click 'Install App'.
- Marq will ask for permission to access some of your domain data. Check the box to accept the terms and conditions and press ‘Accept’.
- Once Marq is installed, you will see a pop-up series briefly explaining how to (1) notify your users, (2) access Marq. Next, click "Additional Team Setup" to customize the integration with your Marq team.
- When you first go to Marq from G Suite, you will be prompted to set up your team.
Go to the Marq Team page, then Admin > Users > Add Users by Domain to see a list of domain email addresses and invite new and existing Marq users to join your team.
- Marq can sync with your G Suite domain to automatically provision or delete Marq users when you add or remove them from your G Suite administration portal. If you receive any errors activating provisioning synchronization, follow the "Updating for new permissions" instructions below to ensure you have granted Marq sufficient data access, which is required to sync provisioning.